Elemental Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Legends

A Elemental War Has Broken Out.... Which Side Will You Choose?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tavern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arashi
Admin/Storm elemental leader
Admin/Storm elemental leader
Arashi

Dating/Married : I would never be held down
Element : Storm

Character sheet
Element: Other
Powers:
Alliances:

The Tavern Empty
PostSubject: The Tavern   The Tavern I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:25 pm

*Walks in with a emotionless look on my face looking around for answers. I walk over to the bar tender* "I heard that I am able to join up to fight a war or something with some Soshi character, do you know where I can find him"

Bar tender: *Has a cold dead expression on his face* "I don't know who your talking about, now, leave before you get hurt or worse"

*Whispers silently to self* "What the hell is wrong with him" *looks around and sees a dark figure hiding in the corner staring at me so intently; I walk over to the figure*

Dark figure: "Step any closer and you will drop where you stand" *Reaches back to his left thigh*

"I don't think you should try that" *Stares at the figures left thigh wandering what he has*

Dark figure: "Oh ya you want to try and take me" *stands up and moves forward at me with a giant hunting knife*

*Reaches out, knocks the knife out of his hand and picks him up by the throat* "Now, lets act like gentleman and take this outside" *Throws the dark figure through the tavern door and walks outside towards him*

Dark figure: "Please don't kill me, I will do anything, anything!!" *looks as if he just pissed his pants*

"I might decide to let you live if you tell me who you are" *picks him up by the throat again*

Dark figure: "My name is Valron, I am a ranger" *starts choking from me holding him by his throat*

*Sits him down on the ground; thinks to self "he just said that he was a ranger, I have been looking for a pathetic little piece of unko like him for a while"* "I think I might have some use for you. Do you know where I might find Soshi."

Valron: "Yes, I think I have heard of that name. I will help you find him but you have to promise me that you will now kill me"

"Ok I promise, now we must leave tomorrow at dawn. You better get some sleep because I have a feeling that things are going to get rough tomorrow"

Valron: "Ok"

*Heads inside to the tavern where the door used to be*
Back to top Go down

The Tavern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Legends :: Lands :: Earth Lands :: Towns-
Jump to: