Elemental Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Legends

A Elemental War Has Broken Out.... Which Side Will You Choose?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The start of the Second Great War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soshi
Webmaster/Elemental Lord Leader/Ancient Elemental
Webmaster/Elemental Lord Leader/Ancient Elemental
Soshi

Dating/Married : Dating my Lovely Queen Luna
Element : Unknown

Character sheet
Element: Other
Powers:
Alliances: Other

The start of the Second Great War Empty
PostSubject: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:11 pm

I appear with my robe on and my hood over my face. I then raise my hand up into the air. Soon, millions and millions of elementals start to pour out everywhere and begin to attack villages. I myself then start to slowly advance towards a main city with my plasma arms.
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Admin/Crystal Element Leader
Nami Luna

Dating/Married : Dating my Lovely King Soshi AND SCREWED HIS BRAINS OUT; a baby elemental on the way
Element : Crystal

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Nami appears with crystal body armour and crystal arm blades
Back to top Go down
Nama

Nama

Dating/Married : .....
Element : Shadow manipulation

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:43 am

Nama was wandering around aimlessly, his sword on his right side and his right hand resting on it. As he walked into a village, he saw the sky darken and several beings fly out towards the cities. "Why does every being tend to want war?" He pulled out his sword and rushed to the center of village he just entered. "I hate death...." Seeing a view elementals turn their backs to him, Nama leaped in the air and came down with a slash of his blade, shooting dark shadow slashes at them, cutting them in half. He then turned and moved his hand, and a wall formed out of the shadows to protect a young women and her two young children from a blast from some of the elementals. "RUN! GET OUT OF HERE!" He yelled at them. They got up and did what he said without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Nami Luna

Dating/Married : Dating my Lovely King Soshi AND SCREWED HIS BRAINS OUT; a baby elemental on the way

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:51 am

Crystals spikes flies around him
Back to top Go down
Nama

Nama

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Nama was sort-of taken off guard by the Crystal Spikes. All he could do was step back and form more Dark Walls to protect him and the people around him as they tried to flee. "Why are you attacking them? They didn't do anything?" He said as he faced the female before him, holding his sword in his right hand, the blade towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Nami Luna

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 pm

"the first great war and this payback for what humans did to us elementals all thous years ago"Luna starts to grow crystal blades on her arms and a crystal body armour
Back to top Go down
Nama

Nama

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:11 pm

"Just because they did something to Elementals in the past doesn't give you the right to do this now." Nama stood up strong and firm, his grip getting stronger on the handle of his sword. "All this is, is a act of revenge, nothing more. After this is over, they will do that same. It is a dead circle, with no end. Has there ever been the thought of talks of peace? Death is never the answer, and neither is war."
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Nami Luna

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:13 pm

"i was crystalized during the first great war you do not know watt the humans did then"Luna fires crystal spikes at them all
Back to top Go down
Nama

Nama

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:19 pm

Nama quickly slams his hand on the ground, triggering his Shadow Spikes to form and hit the crystals out the air. "I was breed to kill, yet I choose a different path. I protect rather then kill." Looking around, he saw some dead humans mixed with dead elementals. "Look around...needless death...does this make you happy? Are you that cold blooded?" He rose back up, his stance showed his words. "This is never the correct answer.....please stop this..."
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Nami Luna

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:23 pm

All the elementals leave as luna hit the ground and millions of crystal spikes fly everywhere killing humans all over and must of these can not be stopped
Back to top Go down
Nama

Nama

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:35 pm

He slammed his hands on the ground again, hardening the shadows, and some walls forming, shielding what humans were still in the village from her spikes. "You gutless worm. You attack the ones that can't defend themselves, rather attack the ones that will fight back. These are women, children, BABIES!" A single tear fail from his eye. "YOU HAVE NO CLASS, AND GIVE ALL ELEMENTALS A BAD NAME!" Nama rose, gripping his sword with both hands, holding it before him. "THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU ATTACK THE RACE BUT NOT THE ONES THAT DID YOU WRONG! GO AFTER THEM AND LEAVE THE DEFENSELESS ALONE!" At that time the village was cleared of humans, all that was there was destroyed homes, and dead bodies. "YOU HEARTLESS LITTLE....."
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Nami Luna

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:54 pm

Luna runs at him crystal blades in front and then jumps
Back to top Go down
Nama

Nama

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Running towards her as well, Nama does a shoulder roll underneath her, positioning himself behind her. "I honestly don't want to fight, I only defend the ones that can't fight back, but I will not allow you to hurt anymore defenseless people." His grip on his sword became like steel, his cape flapped gently in the wind, and his face seemed relaxed. His feet were spreed out as he held his blade before him. "I will give you a chance to leave, but you will hurt no more people as I breath."
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Nami Luna

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:34 pm

Luna fires crystal spikes at him
Back to top Go down
Nama

Nama

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Nama jumped back, forming his Dark Wall before him. "Now you attack me...." He was sadly disgusted with her. She attacked people that had nothing to do with her past, and tries to hurt the person who defends them. The wall blocked the spikes that were launched at him, as he turned his sword upside down in his hand, so the blade ran up his arm. "I don't wish you harm, I just want you to leave the humans alone. Why are you attacking me?" He stood there, letting the wall fall.
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Nami Luna

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:48 pm

"anyone who defends the enemy will die"
Back to top Go down
Nama

Nama

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:55 pm

"You call defenseless people the enemy?" Nama felt sad for the person in front of him. "You are no better then the actual people that harmed you. You are actually worse. Don't you see the errors of your ways? What would you do if you saw some stronger race attack your people, and they can't defend themselves? Don't you see that this is wrong? Neither side will win from this, both sides will lose, and I'm not defending the humans, I'm defending the ones that can't defend themselves....there is a difference....."
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Nami Luna

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:57 pm

luna connects blades with Nama"watt do you mean"
Back to top Go down
Nama

Nama

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:08 pm

Nama held his blade tight, holding her off him. "Hurting anything that can't defend itself is wrong, evil, and only proves that you have no heart. Defending them, fighting off the ones that will do them harm, protecting the defenseless, saving the ones that haven't had a chance to live life, doing that proves you have a heart..." He pushed her off his blade and jumped back. "...and what you are doing....this proves you have no heart, that you are just like the ones that harmed you when you were weak." He took a few steps back. "...but if you continue...." He began to glow in a dark aura, "...I will be forced not to hold back....please leave the villages alone, take your elementals away, and don't harm the weak again...." All he said was in a calm voice and still did, "....I don't want to hurt or kill you, but if you continue, I will be forced to." The aura began to grow darker as Nama started to turn into his true elemental form. "Take this as your last warning....."

(This is his true elemental form.)
The start of the Second Great War Demons

Last edited by Nama on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Nami Luna

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:10 pm

luna turn to her elemental crystalize
Back to top Go down
Nama

Nama

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Nama turned full shadow elemental, his sword turned to pure darkness. "You had your chance to leave..." His voice was more deep and scratchy. "I will not let you harm any more of the weak." Standing straight up, and not moving from his spot, he swung his sword across his body shooting his Hidden Slash at her. He then glided to the left of her and stood still, waiting for her to make her move.
--------------------------------------------
Name: Hidden Slash
What it gives you: When Nama swings his sword, he forms a thin wave of shadow towards his opponent from his shadow, either cutting them or just hitting them. When he does it, it looks as if he is throwing a shadow from his sword.
Back to top Go down
Nami Luna
Nami Luna

Character sheet
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:20 pm

luna disappears in a cluster of crystals
Back to top Go down
Nama

Nama

Character sheet
Element:
Powers:
Alliances:

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:26 pm

Nama took the chance to glide slowly in between two buildings and materialize into the shadows of the alley.

(Materialize=to become one with. So basically Nama is now a shadow in that alley.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of the Second Great War   The start of the Second Great War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of the Second Great War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elemental Legends :: Lands :: Earth :: Lands-
Jump to: